Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to your pet’s wellbeing. Your pets are always our priority. We all have our own pets and work hard to provide the same service to you that we would want for our own much-loved animals.
At our surgery we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- 15 minute appointments to allow time to discuss treatment options.
- Home visits.
- Pet passports.
- Digital X-ray facilities.
- Ultrasound machine for pregnancy diagnosis or medical investigations.
- In-house laboratory analysis for routine pre-surgical blood tests or sick pet diagnostics.
- Anaesthetic and surgical facilities for routine and emergency procedures.
- Dentistry from a routine scale and polish to extractions if required.
- Hospitalisation and treatment of sick pets.
- Access to emergency and out of hours care.
- End-of-life care and support.
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, on-site parking for clients.
Register your pet with us now by calling 0161 777 8484.